It goes together with the Signal Source questline.
Tagline: "The devices of the bathyscaphe have caught a strange signal from the bottom of the ocean."
Objects to take home: none.
- Toolbox / (with 1 / 2 Underwater Tool )
NOTE: Once the Atlantis' Artifact has been taken from the Coral Grotto, placed on the Signal Source map and activated, the Signal Source map will permanently change into a new map (see Tab 'Stage 2'). The Coral Grotto map and the Signal Source Storage are unaffected.
- Storage (SE)
- Decayed laboratory (center-E)
- Coral Grotto Entrance (N)
- Illusion Cloud x?
- Sleeping Octopus/Howard the Octopus (E)
- Monkfish (N)
- ??? (SW)
Objects to take home: Atlantis' Artifact.
Sublocation: Coral GrottoEdit
Atlantis' Puzzle: To solve the Atlantis Puzzle, take the Golden Shells dropped by the Helper Crabs and use the Move function to place them in their proper slots around the Atlantis' Artifact , then confirm. Afterwards the Atlantis' Artifact can be picked up and moved to the Signal Source main map, to switch the location to its stage 2.
"Create colony" requirements:
- Clear the Signal Source storage. The storage must be empty.
- Collect all chests, baskets, bundles of grass and logs from the territory.
- Complete the Signal Source quest line.
- Clear 30% of the land of stones and plants.
- Take the Atlantis' Artifact from Signal Source.